Please provide a detailed description of how you will be serving your food. Include what you are using to keep food hot or cold.
RULES & STANDARDS
1. Tents must be free-standing with a minimum of 45 lbs. weight on each leg.
2. Tents must be of flame-retardant fabric meeting applicable fire retardant codes
3. Radios or music played within a booth must only be audible within that vendor's booth
4. Pedestrian walkways, crosswalks, ramps for handicap access and breaks between vendors must be kept clear and open at all times.
5. PETS: Please confirm with us, prior to the event, if you intend on bringing a pet. Pets are only allowed at specific events. When allowed, they must be kept behind the booths and dogs must not be a disturbance to other vendors or interact with attendees.
6. No signs are permitted outside the footprint of the assigned space or in any part of the event or streets approaching the event.
7. You must fulfill your contract and remain at the event through the posted hours - you may not break down or leave early. Breaking down early is disrespectful to your fellow vendors, the attendees and the community.
8. All booths must be kept looking attractive and appealing to the attendees.
9. All tables must be covered.
10. All trash must be picked up and deposited in trash receptacles at the conclusion of the event. This includes cable ties.
11. No shouting or hawking allowed.
12. No smoking in your assigned space – only behind your booth. Please provide yourself ashtrays.
13. Vehicles are not allowed onto the event site until you are completely broken down, ready to load out and all patrons have exited. Event staff will determine when driving into the site is safe.
14. PARKING: Vendor parking must correspond to designated parking locations determined by the event management – all other locations are to be kept open for attendees/patrons.
15. Vendors must be set-up one hour before opening of event and prepared for inspection by staff, City or County/Health Dept. inspectors.
16. If you offer a product or service not represented in your agreement you will be asked to remove it.
17. You must be covered by $1,000,000 of recovery liability insurance.
18. You must keep the area around you free of litter.
19."EVENT ESSENTIALS" explaining all the show logistics will be emailed four weeks before the festival.
Risk and Liability / General
The applicant releases and agrees to hold harmless Paragon Festivals including all festival hosts, villages, towns, municipalities, property owners, sponsors and vendors from any loss/theft or damage to their property, or any personal injury, however caused or inflicted, which they or their helpers sustain while setting up or participating in any Paragon event.
Paragon Festivals is not liable for failure to perform the party's obligations if such failure is as a result of Acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labor dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service.
If accepted, the applicant agrees that photographs/images taken during the event which may include their booth, or their work/food may be used by Paragon Festivals for future promotional or publicity purposes.
The applicant also agrees to abide by the rules, policies, and guidelines developed for the festival as stated on pages 3 and 4 of this agreement. The applicant also acknowledges and accepts that failure to follow these regulations may result in expulsion from any and all of this year's or future events.
Further, Paragon Festivals reserves the right to make the final interpretation of all rules and policies. Under no circumstance shall Paragon be liable to me for any CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES. I have reviewed the show information, "Rules and Standards" and agree to the terms. Submitting my application for consideration to participate in the event(s) both are done with full acknowledgement of these terms.